The LG G2 made its Canadian debut last month. Joining the original four carriers to offer it, both Videotron and WIND Mobile today launched it as well. The latest LG flagship smartphone features rather unique control buttons on the back rather than the more typical side.
Here’s a reminder of the specifications:
- Processor: 2.26GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Operating system: Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with LG Optimus UI
- Cellular connectivity: LTE-A/LTE/HSPA/GSM/CDMA (depending on carrier configuration)
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1080×1920/423PPI) IPS
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with OIS and LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP
- Battery: Non-removable 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 138.5 × 70.9 × 8.9 millimeters
- Colors: Black, white (the latter a Rogers exclusive in Canada)
Videotron pricing starts at CA$149.95 with its two-year “reduced price” contract and runs up to CA$599.95 outright. WIND Mobile pricing starts at CA$329 on WINDtab with a CA$40 plan and goes up to CA$629.00 outright.