Along with the DROID PRO, Motorola also announced the entry-level Motorola CITRUS for Verizon. The CITRUS “delivers an affordable, entry-level, customizable smartphone experience in a compact design that is easy on both the eyes and the earth.” Its casing is made with 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic and is PVC and BFR free.
- Operating system: Google Android 2.1
- Connectivity: CDMA Rev. 0
- Other connectivity: A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Input: Virtual QWERTY keyboard, BACKTRACK touch panel on the back
- Display: 3-inch QVGA touchscreen
- Storage: microSD cards up to 32GB / 2GB card preinstalled
- Camera: 3MP with fixed focus
- Battery: 1150mAh
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 HS
- Dimensions / Weight: 59 x 104 x 15 millimeters / 110 grams
The Motorola CITRUS will be available from Verizon in Q4 2010. Pricing will be announced closer to launch.