The LG G3 and LG G Watch are coming to Verizon Wireless on July 17, the U.S. carrier announced yesterday. In preparation for the launch, it also began to take pre-orders yesterday.
Technology is always evolving – driven by improving the user experience, creating solutions and pushing boundaries. The new LG G3 smartphone is no different; it tackles some common challenges many smartphone users experience.
For example, people shouldn’t have to squint when watching a video or reading their Twitter feeds on their phones. It helps to have a large high-quality display, like the LG G3’s 5.5-inch Quad HD display that is four times the resolution of other high-definition displays. And with the phone’s 13-megapixel camera, the HD display also comes in handy when taking pictures and showing them to friends.
Here’s a reminder of the LG G3′s specifications:
- Processor: Quad-core (2.46GHz × 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2
- Cellular connectivity: LTE/HSPA+42Mbps/GPRS/EDGE
- Other connectivity: A-GPS/GLONASS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Display: 5.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440/538PPI) IPS
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB
- External storage: MicroSDXC cards up to 128GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with OIS+, dual flash and laser Auto-Focus
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP with “enhanced selfie mode”
- Battery: Removeable 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 74.6 × 8.9 millimeters
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colours: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red.
- Other: Wireless charging support, metallic skin, 1 watt speaker with amp
Verizon will carry the variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
Verizon Wireless is offering the LG G3 in either Metallic Black and Silk White for US$99.99 with a two-year contract but only for a limited time. The LG G Watch will sell for US$229.99.
Source : Verizon Wireless