Mobile-review.com has posted tentative specifications for the upcoming HP hw6500 and hw6700 iPAQs.
Common to both the hw6515 and hw6715:
- Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC Phone Edition SE
- Screen: 240×240
- Dimensions: 115x71x16 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Processor: 520 MHz Intel xScale PXA270
- Networks: 4 band GSM + EDGE
- Memory: 64 MB of dynamic RAM, 64 MB ROM
- Camera: 1.3-Mpx
- Integrated GPS-receiver
Only on the hw6515:
- Slots for miniSD and SD/MMC
Only on the hw6715:
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Slot for miniSD only
Of note is that these specs indicate that GPS will be available on the hw6700 whereas earlier rumours indicated that GPS was to have been replaced by Wi-Fi. Looks like the SD card slot was sacrificed instead.
Obviously, these are still rumours and need to be taken with a grain of salt.