It looks like GIGA-BYTE wants to make a big splash at the upcoming Mobile World Congress. First up are the GSmart MW700 and GSmart MS800 Windows Mobile devices.
The MW700 is powered by a 520MHz Marvell processor and Windows Mobile 6 Professional. It comes with quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, a 2.8-inch QVGA touchscreen display, 64MB RAM and 256MB ROM, built-in GPS, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, an FM tuner, a 2MP camera and a microSD expansion slot.
The MS800 will also feature a 520MHz Marvell processor and Windows Mobile 6 Professional and will add UMTS/HSDPA connectivity and 801.11 b/g Wi-Fi.
The microsite set up for the Mobile World Congress also shows a number of other devices that will be on display:
- the MS820 which promises a revolutionary way of operating PDA phone on its friendly user interface that utilizes G-sensor.
- the MS808 with DVB-T/DVB-H/H_DMB/ISDB-T mobile TV support, GPS and 3.5G connectivity
- the business-oriented q60 with thumb-keyboard and 3.5G connectivity
- the already available t600 with DVB-T/DVB-H/T-DMB mobile TV, a VGA screen and phone capabilities
- the MS804, a 3.5G mobile phone with digit keys, cap-sensor that senses touches of the fingers
- the quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE MW998 offering multimedia capabilities and a 2.6-inch VGA display
Pricing and availability for the new devices is expected at the show.