Spb Software House has released Spb Wallet 2.0, a major update to its application that provides secure storage of sensitive information such as passport and account numbers, access and PIN codes, logins and passwords.
Spb Wallet securely stores sensitive information AES 256-encrypted and password-protected, supports automatic lockup, clipboard cleanup, and protects from phishing. The data can be synchronized between (and accessed from) multiple PCs and mobile devices. The virtual, electronically stored items, such as cards and passports look like real ones: Spb Wallet 2.0 offers an integrated online database of over seven thousand most popular cards, and the option to order more custom images – for free.
Spb Wallet 2.0 is a significant upgrade. Here are some key new features:
- New desktop synchronization engine allows sync with Google and network shares
- Over 7,000 templates to choose from
- Improved integration with desktop web browser, including protection from phishing attacks
- New finger-friendly Windows Mobile user interface supporting gestures and adaptive skins
- New option to always show passwords
- Auto fill for user name and password in Pocket Internet Explorer
Spb Wallet 2.0 is now available for US$29.95 from our affiliate Handango. There is a version for Windows Mobile Professional devices (touchscreen) and one for Windows Mobile Standard devices (non-touchsreen). Trial versions are also available.