MobileSyrup.com have landed a copy of an upcoming Rogers Wireless ad that features both the upcoming BlackBerry Curve 3G and Motorola FLIPOUT. The ad is for a new CA$40 Student Plan that does not mention how daytime minutes included but promises:
- Unlimited My5 local calling
- Unlimited texting
- Unlimited BlackBerry Messenger
- Unlimited picture and video messaging
- Unlimited Facebook, Twitter and MySpace social networking
- Unlimited talk evenings and weekends
With Bell likely to launch the BlackBerry Curve 3G on August 12th, it’s likely that Rogers will announce it around the same time. Other rumours suggest Rogers will announce the Motorola FLIPOUT sometime in Q3 (which means an announcement could come any day now).