Remember AT&T’s announcement that it would soon offer the Dell Aero? That was back in March and it is still unavailable from AT&T but, as of today, is available directly from Dell.
“The Dell Aero is built with a focus on style and performance to help people find new ways to connect with friends and express themselves socially supported by the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network,” says Ron Garriques, president, Dell Communication Solutions.
Dell Aero specifications:
- Processor: 624MHz Marvell
- Operating system: Google Android 1.5 with a customized UI
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/EDGE/GPRS and tri-band UMTS/HSDPA
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Display: 3.5-inch touchscreen display
- Input: Virtual keyboard
- Storage: microSD cards up to 32GB / 2GB card included
- Camera: 5MP with auto-focus and flash
- Battery: 1000mAh
Dell is offering the Dell Aero for US$99.99 with a two-year AT&T contract or US$299.99 without any contract.
There is no word when AT&T itself will begin to offer the Dell Aero.