On Friday, TELUS Mobility launched the LG Cookie Plus. The entry level handset comes with three home screen panels and 13 preloaded widgets.
“We are excited to add the LG Cookie Plus to our back-to-school line-up, offering Canadians a strong option when looking for a wireless social networking experience,” said David Fuller, Chief Marketing Officer, TELUS Customer Solutions. “The LG Cookie Plus is another great reason for Canadians to upgrade their mobile experience at TELUS, on Canada’s fastest mobile network.”
LG Cookie Plus specifications:
- Operating system: LGE proprietary / Infineon
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual-band HSPA
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth
- Display: 3-inch QVGA touchscreen
- Memory: 30 MB
- Storage: microSD cards up to 16GB
- Camera: 3MP
- Other: FM radio
- Dimensions / weight: 107 x 52.5 x 11.5 millimeters / 92 grams
TELUS Mobility is offering the LG Cookie Plus for CA$29.99 with a three-year contract, CA$79.99 with a two-year contract, CA$129.99 with a one-year contract, and CA$179.99 without any contract.