If you tried to sign up today for the Dell Streak pre-sale, you were likely greeted with the following message:
Our Dell Streak pre-sale sign-up opportunity is no longer available. Please visit www.dell.com/streak tomorrow to purchase your Dell Streak.
So, if you are planning to get the Dell Streak, July 28th will be your first opportunity to do so. Pricing information has yet to be revealed.
Dell Streak specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 Snapdragon
- Operating system: Google Android 1.6
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and tri-band (850/1900/2100MHz) UMTS/HSPA
- Other connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 5-inch WVGA touchscreen
- Memory: 512MB RAM / 512MB ROM
- Storage: 2GB non-user accessible for system & applications files only / microSD cards (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP rear-facing camera with auto-focus and dual-LED flash / VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 15.24 by 7.87 by 1.02 centimeters (6 by 3.1 by .4-inches)
The 24 hour pre-sale will include a free upgrade to second business day shipping and a Plantronic Bluetooth headset accessory available for US$0.99 with your purchase of the Dell Streak.
Dell also confirmed that an Android 2.2 OTA update will be provided later this year. On the down side, the Dell Streak will not be certified on the T-Mobile network. It may still work but don’t count on any help from Dell if you run into issues.
Update: The Dell Streak will sell for US$299 with a two-year AT&T contract and US$549 without.