Rumours in early November suggested that the HTC Desire HD could be headed to TELUS. Now comes a picture of a HTC Desire HD booting up with a TELUS splash page, giving credence to the earlier rumours.
HTC Desire HD specifications
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8255
- Operating system: Google Android 2.2 with HTC Sense
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual-band HSPA/WCDMA
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, DLNA
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 768MB RAM
- Storage: 1.5GB onboard / microSD cards up to 32GB
- Camera: 8MP with dual flash and 720p video capture
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB
- Battery: 1230mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 123 by 68 by 11.8 millimeters / 164 grams
- Other: FM radio
MobileSyrup.com has also learned that TELUS could launch the HTC Desire HD as early as January or February 2011. There is no word on price yet.