Google’s Andy Rubin may not have shed much light on the specifications of the upcoming Motorola Android-powered tablet he showed off earlier this week. That did not prevent a Taiwanese forum poster from sharing details and a screenshot from his alleged hands-on experience. The report is unverified but suggests the following specifications:
- 7-inch and 10-inch versions, both running at 1280 by 800
- UMTS, CDMA and LTE versions
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 dual-core processor
- 32GB onboard memory and a microSD card slot
- 5MP rear-facing camera and 2MP front-facing camera
The poster describes the device as light without explaining if he played with the 7- or 10-inch model. It appears that Honeycomb still requires some polish.
There is still no information on availability but the poster suggested it would sell for about the same as a high-end Motorola phone.