Public Mobile today announced network improvements in both Montreal and Toronto. In Montreal, the areas with enhanced coverage are:
- Ahunstic-Cartierville: the intersection of Highway 40 and Highway 15, the crossing of O’Brien Blvd. and Salaberry St., as well as on Louisbourg St.
- Pointe-aux-Trembles: West of 2nd Avenue.
- Montreal-North: Fleury St. East as well as the intersection of Saint-Michel Blvd. and Henri-Bourassa Blvd. East.
- Côte-des-Neiges: Victoria Avenue on the west side, up to Côte-des-Neige on the east side, up to The Boulevard on the south and up to Côte-Ste-Catherine Rd. on the north side.
In Toronto, areas with improved service include:
- Bloor St E and Parliament – coverage in the St. Jamestown area, improving coverage around the intersection of Bloor Street and Parliament and the southern sections of Rosedale
- Sheppard Ave East and Kennedy Rd – the Agincourt section of Toronto, and east of Highway 404 and North of Highway 401
- Queen St and University Ave – In building coverage in downtown Toronto, and enhance the coverage at the University/Wellington intersection
More improvements are promised for the weeks ahead.