We already know that Samsung’s Galaxy S is but the first of many devices in the Galaxy family. So it was only a matter of time before new Galaxy devices surfaced. It looks like SamsungHub.com has got the details on one of these, the Samsung Q. It appears to be a candybar device with QWERTY keyboard below the display.
Samsung Galaxy Q specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz Samsung Cortex A8 Hummingbird
- Operating system: Google Android 2.2
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and tri-band (900/1900/2100MHz) HSDPA/HSUPA
- Other connectivity: A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0
- Input: QWERTY keyboard and optical touchpad
- Display: 3-inch 720×480 Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Storage: 16GB onboard / microSD cards (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP primary camera with LED flash and HD video recording / 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 1,500mAh
- Connectors: Micro USB, mini HDMI
- Dimensions: 120mm by 68mm by 9.25mm / 108 grams
There is no word on pricing and availability yet.