All should be revealed tomorrow but in the meantime the leaks continue. TMoNews.com has landed details and some pictures on the upcoming HTC HD7 (codename Schubert) which line up neatly with earlier rumours and reveals additional details.
Putting together all the rumours, you get the following HTC HD7 specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250
- Operating system: Windows Phone 7
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual-band HSPA/UMTS 7.2Mbps
- Other connectivity: A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 576MB RAM / 512MB ROM
- Storage: 8GB onboard for EU / 16GB for T-Mobile USA model
- Camera: 5MP auto-focus with 2 LED flashes
- Battery: 1230mAh
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB,
- Dimensions / Weight: 109 x 60 x 14.1 millimeters / 162 grams
- Other: Kickstand, FM radio
In terms of pricing, it appears that T-Mobile USA will sell the HTC HD7 for US$199.99 with a two-year agreement.