If you have not yet had your fix today of leaked RIM BlackBerry devices, here is another for you. This time, it’s the BlackBerry Torch 2, the successor to the original Torch. BGR has landed specifications as well as a picture of the QWERTY slider.
Rumoured BlackBerry Torch 2 specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Operating system: BlackBerry 6.1
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and tri-band HSPA 14.4Mbps
- Other connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, NFC
- Display: 3.2-inch VGA capacitive touchscreen
- Input: Portrait-sliding QWERTY keyboard
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 8GB onboard
- Camera: 5MP with flash
- Battery: 1300mAh
- Dimensions: 14.6 millimeters thick
- Other: Magnetometer, accelerometer, proximity sensor
The form factor does not appear to have changed much except for a new matte silver finish.
A late Q3 release date on AT&T is expected.