As expected, the Apple iPhone 5C which was announced earlier this week is now available for pre-order. The unlocked model is available directly through Apple and carriers are now putting up their pre-order pages. Already on board are Fido and Rogers through their Reservation systems and TELUS.
As for pricing, the iPhone 5C is available for the following:
- 16GB: CA$129 with two year contract or CA$599 outright
- 32GB: CA$229 with two year contract or CA$719 outright
The iPhone 5C is also available for pre-order in the U.S. through Apple, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless for slightly cheaper prices:
- 16GB: US$99 with two year contract or CA$549 outright
- 32GB: CA$199 with two year contract or CA$649 outright
The iPhone 5S is not available for pre-order but it will go on sale along with the iPhone 5C on September 20th. Pricing details are as follows:
- 16GB: US$229.99 with two year contract or CA$719 outright
- 32GB: US$329.99 with two year contract or CA$819 outright
- 64GB: US$439.99 with two year contract or CA$919 outright
Let us know below if you pre-ordered your Apple iPhone 5C or if you’re holding out for the iPhone 5S.
Note: We’ll update this post as more carriers put up their pre-order iPhone 5C pages.
Source : TELUS