Fido this week launched a new service called Fido Check-Ins that lets postpaid customers book an appointment with a company representative at a time of their choosing. The 30-minute appointments can be used to discuss billing issues, data usage, travel questions, device inquiries and special offers.
Booking an appointment is straightforward:
- Log in at Fido.ca/myaccount
- Click on the Check-In banner at the top of the page
- Select the subject you want to discuss
- Pick the time and date you’d like us to call within the next 7 days.
- A representative will call you at the requested day and time.
This new service will likely be welcome by anyone who has spent time on hold trying to resolve an issue.
Source : Fido