LG has teased us quite a bit ahead of its announcement this week of its new flagship smartphone, the LG G2. But it is highly unlikely that leaking the user manual was part of those plans. A source provided that little bit of information to French website Nowhereelse.fr which proceeded to go through it and confirm the specifications:
- Processor: 2.3Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Operating system: Google Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Cellular connectivity: LTE
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1080×1920)
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal storage: 32GB
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP
- Battery: Removable 2,610mAh
- Dimensions: 138.5 70.9 8.9 millimeters
- Weight: 143 grams
The manual also effectively confirms the presence of the buttons on the back, explaining that they will serve as volume controls and power button. It also confirms that, like the iPhone 5 and Moto X, the LG G2 will use a nano-SIM card.
LG will formally unveil the LG G2 this week at an event on Wednesday, August 7th, in New York City.