Like Bell, Mobilicity and Virgin Mobile, Rogers Wireless and WIND Mobile have kicked off their Black Friday sales a day early.
Rogers is offering a number of smartphones for CA$0.00 when you sign up for a two-year contract. You have the choice of the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Google Nexus 5 and LG G2. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is also on sale but for CA$199.99, again with a two-year contract. If you’re not sure which to choose, Rogers has an extra incentive: If you choose an eligible Samsung device, you can pick up a Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch for CA$49.99 (they normally sell for CA$329.99). This offer is only available in stores though.
WIND Mobile is also holding a sale on a number of devices. The following are on sale:
- BlackBerry Q5: From CA$0 on the CA$50 plan to CA$349 outright
- BlackBerry Q10: From CA$49 on the CA$50 plan to CA$499 outright
- BlackBerry Z10: : From CA$0 on the CA$50 plan to CA$449 outright
- LG Optimus L9: From CA$0 on the CA$50 plan to CA$249 outright
- Samsung Ace II e: From CA$0 on the CA$50 plan to CA$249 outright
- Samsung Galaxy S III: : From CA$0 on the CA$50 plan to CA$399 outright
- Sony Xperia ZL: From CA$129 on the CA$50 plan to CA$579 outright
WIND Mobile is also holding a Black Friday Doorcrasher on November 29. If you activate a device between 0600 to 1300, you’ll also receive CA$100 in service credits.
Not to be left out, Public Mobile is also holding a Black Friday sale of its own. It is offering a CA$200 credit on their Siren Music plan. Every month for the next 20 months, it will apply a CA$10 credit to your bill.
All three carriers will run their promotions until December 2.