While most Canadian carriers began to hype their Black Friday sales early, Bell Mobility remained quiet . That changed today when it launched its Bell Black Friday Sale. It focuses on Samsung devices.
The perfect time to scoop up a Samsung superphone at a great price on Canada’s largest LTE network.
Bell is offering the following devices at discount:
- Samsung Galaxy S5: CA$99.95 with a two-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Free with a two-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Free with a two-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy Core LTE: Free with a two-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2: CA$249.95
Virgin Mobile Canada, Bell’s flanker brand, has also launched its Black Friday sale. It also features a number of discounted smartphones. These include not only Samsung devices but other brands as well. For example, the Sony Xperia T3, Google Nexus 5, Motorola Moto G and HTC Desire 510C are also up for grab at reduced prices and some include a Visa prepaid card worth up to CA$100.
The Bell Black Friday Sale ends December 1, 2014. Virgin Mobile’s sale runs from today until November 30.
Bell will not be the only Canadian carrier offering Black Friday deals. A number of others have also confirmed their participation.