According to a leaked document we have obtained, LG started shipping the LG F90 (model LG-LS740) to Sprint on April 5, 2014. This suggests that Sprint will soon release the F90. A launch date could come as early as next week, sometime around April 16. The document also reveals that it will be positioned as a “low tier LTE model,” suggesting a price that will be easy on the wallet.
The LG F90 (LG-LS740) will have the following specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926)
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Cellular connectivity: LTE
- Other connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD (540×960)
- RAM: 1GB of RAM (incorrectly listed as 8GB on the document above)
- Internal storage: 8GB
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 32GB
- Rear-facing camera: 8.0MP AF
- Front-facing camera: 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 131.6 × 66.0 × 10.5 millimeters
As for multimedia, the LG F90 supports video codecs such as MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, Divx, VP 8, VP 9 and XviD and audio codecs such as MP3, AMR, AAC, AAC+ and WAV.
There is no word yet on pricing.