Alcatel OneTouch unveiled its first smartwatch, the aptly-called ALCATEL ONETOUCH WATCH, just ahead of CES 2015. While availability details remained slim at the event itself, the company’s website now shows that the smartwatch is “coming soon” to both Canada and the U.S.
The award-winning ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch is a slim, stylish, affordably priced smart watch for everyone. Compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones, the Watch packs an array of easy-to- use apps for tracking your health, monitoring alerts and controlling your music and camera. Complete with built-in USB charging and an efficient battery, the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch gives users the best experience and long battery life for staying connected on-the-go.
ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch specifications:
- Processor: STMicroelectronics STM429
- Operating system: Proprietary
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Display: 1.22-inch
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, altimeter heart rate sensor, e-compass
- Battery: 210mAh
- Dimensions (watch face): 41.8 × 41.8 × 10.5 millimeters
- Dimensions (wristband) 20 × 3.5 millimeters
- Colours: Sporty dark red/volcano black, feminine all-white, classic chrome/dark gray and elegant metal-white
- Other: Dust and water resistant (IP67 rating)
Aside from the usual notifications and remote controls for your music player, the watch will come with a health tracker app to keep track of steps taken, calories burned, sleep patterns and your heart rate.
Unlike many smartwatches available today, the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch is compatible with both devices running Android 4.3 or above and iOS 7 or higher.
The site reveals few details at this point about availability or pricing.You have the option to sign up “to hear when we launch our stylish watches and wearable technology.”
Source : ALCATEL ONETOUCH