Armin Strom’s contribution to the upcoming Only Watch 2015 auction is a unique variant of its Skeleton Pure watch that it first introduced last year. Like the rest of he collection, the Armin Strom Skeleton Pure Only Watch reveals all of the watch’s inner workings thanks to its fully skeletonized calibre. Anyone wanting to see how a mechanical watch works will be entranced for hours.
ARMIN STROM designs its watches so the more intricate side of the calibre is visible on the dial side. When the Skeleton Pure is wound, the double-barrel movement creates an engaging animation.
This unique model features a mainplate and bridges finished with a matte black PVD coating, providing a sharp contrast to the skeletonized main spring barrels and gears in polished steel as well as the stainless steel hands.
Armin Strom Skeleton Pure Only Watch specifications:
- Movement: Manual-winding Armin Strom Calibre ARM09-S
- Case diameter: 43.40 mm
- Case thickness: 13.00 mm
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case back: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Battery/Power reserve: 8 days
- Water resistance: 5ATM (50 meters)
- Complications: Small seconds and power reserve indicator
- Strap: Black alligator
The Armin Strom Skeleton Pure Only Watch will be one of 44 unique watches to go up for auction on November 7th, 2015 as part of Only Watch 2015. This year’s event will take place in Geneva, Switzerland for the first time with funds raised once again going to the Monaco Association Against Muscular Dystrophy for research to find a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Source : Only Watch