The Huawei Watch went on sale late last year in a number of markets including the U.S. and Canada. Availability has since then expanded to additional markets. It reached India today, going on sale exclusively through online retailer Flipkart.
“Huawei watch is the first smartwatch in the Huawei wearable family and also the first watch in the market to truly bridge the gap between fashion and technology. The smartwatch has received a great response globally from consumers and celebrities and we hope to keep up the momentum in the Indian market,” said P. Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales for Huawei & Honor Consumer Business at the smartwatch’s Indian launch.
Huawei Watch specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android Wear 1.3
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Display: 1.4-inch full circle (400×400/286PPI) AMOLED with sapphire crystal
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Sensors: Gyroscope and accelerometer, PPG (heart monitor), barometer, vibration motor
- Battery: 300mAh
- Dimensions: 42 × 42 × 11.3 millimeters
- Colours: Black, Rose gold and Silver
Only the stainless steel model with leather strap will initially be offered. It will sell for Rs22,999 (about US$345 or CA$450) exclusively through Flipkart.com.
Huawei could also soon bring the just announced Huawei TalkBand 3 to India as well.
Sources : Flipkart // The Indian Express