If you’ve been thinking of buying the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch, the next couple of days may be the best time to do so – As long as you live in the U.S. Cumulative discounts will allow you to knock off US$100 of the US$299 price of Samsung’s latest smartwatch when you make your purchase through Adorama.com.
Once the Samsung Gear S2 is in your shopping cart, you can use the coupon code 50OFFJAN to get a US$50 discount. In addition, a mail-in rebate will get you a further US$50 back. By the time the dust settles, you will have purchased your new smartwatch for US$199. The one catch is that you only have until January 20th to take advantage of the double discount.
Samsung Gear S2 specifications:
- Processor: 1.0GHz dual-core
- Operating system: Samsung Tizen
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Display: 1.2-inch Super AMOLED (360×360 / 302PPI)
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate, ambient light, barometer
- Battery: 250mAh
- Dimensions: 42.3 × 49.8 × 11.4 millimeters
- Weight: 47 grams
- Colours: Dark Gray, Silver
- Other: Wireless charging, dust and water resistant (rated IP68)
Adorama is offering bothe Dark Gray and Silver versions of the Gear S2.
Drop us a quick note to let us know if you’re jumping on the deal!
Sources : Adorama // Android Authority