The FCC web site has been updated with additional information about the upcoming HP iPAQ hw6500.
The new information that has surfaced includes new pictures (that confirm what leaked pictures have already revealed) as well as the user manual. And in the latter is a full set of specifications:
- Intel PXA272 312MHz processor
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition – Phone Edition
- 64MB RAM and 64MB Flash ROM
- 56mm (2.2″) QVGA screen
- SDIO and mini-SD support
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE and Bluetooth
- 1.2 megapixel camera on some models
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard
- 118mm x 71mm x 21mm (4.65″ x 2.80″ x 0.83″)
- 165 grams (5.82 ounces)
So, no big surprises but it still nice to see the confirmation of the rumours that have been floating about.