While much of the attention has been focused on the upcoming now-announced HTC One mini and still unannounced HTC One Max (codename HTC T6), it appears that HTC is readying at least one other device. Identified as the HTC Zara by @evleaks , he goes on to describe it as a mid-range device that will look like the love child of the HTC One and HTC Desire series.
HTC Zara is supposedly a mashup of the One and Desire families.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 23, 2013
While there is no image of the device yet, the following specifications have been leaked by Llabtoofer:
- Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0
- Other connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 4.5-inch qHD (540×960)
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 8GB
- External storage: MicroSD cards
- Rear-facing camera: 4MP HTC UltraPixel
- Front-facing camera: 1.6MP
The HTC Zara is reportedly headed to Sprint in the U.S. as well as Europe and Asia likely by the end the year. A dual-SIM variant is also scheduled for China.
As for the HTC One Max, @evleaks has it headed to AT&T.