The LG G3 has landed in Canada right on schedule. Today is the first day that you can pick up LG’s latest flagship smartphone, the first in Canada to sport a WQHD display, from a number of Canadian carriers.
The LG G3 will be available through the following carriers:
- Bell Mobility: CA$199.95 on a two-year contract or CA$599.95 outright
- MTS: From CA$149.99 with select two-year contracts to CA$649.99 outright
- Rogers Wireless: CA$179.99 with a two-year contract or CA$599.99 outright
- Sasktel: Still listed as coming soon
- Videotron: From CA$199.95 to CA$599.95 outright
LG G3 specifications
- Processor: Quad-core (2.46GHz × 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2
- Cellular connectivity: LTE/HSPA+42Mbps/GPRS/EDGE
- Other connectivity: A-GPS/GLONASS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Display: 5.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440/538PPI) IPS
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB
- External storage: MicroSDXC cards up to 128GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with OIS+, dual flash and laser Auto-Focus
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP with “enhanced selfie mode”
- Battery: Removeable 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 74.6 × 8.9 millimeters
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colours: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red.
- Other: Wireless charging support, metallic skin, 1 watt speaker with amp
At this point, it appears that only the black model is available. We’ll have to see if that changes in the coming weeks as the LG G3 was announced in a number of different colours.
The LG G3 will also be available through national retailers Tbooth wireless, The Source, WIRELESSWAVE, WIRELESS etc…, and WOW mobile.