Specifications for the oft rumoured Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 have been leaked once more. The good news is that these latest details line up nicely with those revealed by an earlier leak back in December. Two variants will be available: The Wi-Fi SM-P900 and the LTE SM-P905.
Rumoured Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 specifications
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (8974-AA)
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Samsung TouchWiz
- Cellular connectivity: None on SM-P900 and LTE on SM-P905
- Other connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, NFC
- Display: 12.2-inch WQXGA (2560×1600)
- RAM: 3GB
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP
- Other: IR blaster
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 will come with a new version of TouchWiz. SamMobile adds that they have “received information that Samsung is changing its usual tablet UI to something more unique” but provide no further details.
The report adds that the Wi-Fi SM-P900 could drop the Snapdragon processor in favour of a Samsung Exynos one (perhaps the Exynos 6 or Exynos S expected at CES 2014?). This remains to be confirmed though.
SamMobile also landed some AnTuTu benchmark results. With software yet to be finalized and optimized, the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 scored a 34,261 (slightly less than we saw back in October) but scores could jump to about 40,000 with “proper software.” Let’s hope that those scores are not again manipulated by Samsung.
Samsung is expected to unveil a new tablet lineup, including the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, at MWC 2014.
Source : SamMobile