Sprint today announced that it will begin to take LG G3 pre-orders on Friday, July 11. It will then launch a week later. Pricing will start at US$0 with the Sprint Easy Pay plan which spreads the purchase price over 24 monthly payments of US$25. Sprint will offer the LG G3 in both “exclusive runway-worthy shine gold” or metallic black.
“Continuing to raise the bar in Android innovation, we are thrilled to team up again with LG to bring another top-of-the-line device to our customers,” said David Owens, senior vice president of Product, Sprint. “LG G3 is sleek, stylish and powerful to its core with features our customers will truly appreciate. Best of all, Sprint is the only carrier that can boast LG G3 with the power of our Sprint Spark network and the value of Sprint’s Framily rate plans.”
New and existing Sprint customers who purchase the LG G3 will also receive a US$150 Reward Card if they make their purchase between July 11 and July 24 or a US$100 from July 25 to August 14.
Here’s a reminder of the LG G3’s specifications:
- Processor: Quad-core (2.46GHz × 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2
- Cellular connectivity: LTE/HSPA+42Mbps/GPRS/EDGE
- Other connectivity: A-GPS/GLONASS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Display: 5.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440/538PPI) IPS
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB
- External storage: MicroSDXC cards up to 128GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with OIS+, dual flash and laser Auto-Focus
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP with “enhanced selfie mode”
- Battery: Removeable 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 74.6 × 8.9 millimeters
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colours: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red.
- Other: Wireless charging support, metallic skin, 1 watt speaker with amp
Sprint LG G3 pre-orders will be available through www.sprint.com/LGG3, 1-800-Sprint1 or any Sprint retail store.
Source : Sprint Wireless