The LG G3 will launch in Canada on August 1 and will be our first smartphone to come with a WQHD display. In preparation, LG has now posted the user manual for the LG-D852 to its corporate website. It comes with both French and English sections.
If nothing else, it gives you something to read as you count down the days to the August 1 launch. The carriers which will offer the LG G3 on that day are Bell Mobility, MTS, Rogers Wireless, Sasktel and Videotron. WIND Mobile is also expected to carry it but it appears that a later launch date is in the cards.
LG G3 specifications
- Processor: Quad-core (2.46GHz × 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2
- Cellular connectivity: LTE/HSPA+42Mbps/GPRS/EDGE
- Other connectivity: A-GPS/GLONASS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Display: 5.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440/538PPI) IPS
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB
- External storage: MicroSDXC cards up to 128GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with OIS+, dual flash and laser Auto-Focus
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP with “enhanced selfie mode”
- Battery: Removeable 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 74.6 × 8.9 millimeters
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colours: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red.
- Other: Wireless charging support, metallic skin, 1 watt speaker with amp
While pricing has yet to be announced, we know that the Canadian version of the LG G3 will come with support for LTE on AWS and works on both the 700MHz and 2600MHz bands. It will also sport 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
Happy reading to all our future LG G3 owners in Canada!
Source : LG (PDF document)