The Fossil Q Founder landed in select U.S. Fossil stores and the company’s own online store earlier this week. It will soon be a bit easier to pick up. It has now popped up on the Google Store with the notice that it is “coming soon.”
The Fossil Q Founder is part of the new Fossil Q line of wearables that the company unveiled last month. It is the only device in the line that is currently powered by Android Wear, Google’s wearables operating system.
Fossil Q Founder specifications:
- Processor: Low-power Intel Atom
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Battery: 400mAh with wireless charging
- Dimensions: 46×46×13 millimeters
- Other: 22mm strap, IP67 rating, compatible with Android and iOS
Based on images, the Google Store will offer both the stainless steel case model with leather strap and metal bracelet.
While the Google Store has not revealed pricing yet, you can expect that it will fall in line with retail pricing. The Fossil Q with a leather strap sells for US$275 (about CA$370). With a metal bracelet, it costs US$295 (about CA$400).
While the Fossil Q Founder is coming to Canada by mid-December, the Canadian Google Store does not show the same ‘Coming soon’ message. Hopefully it will once Fossil’s smartwatch lands here.
Thanks for the tip, Milo!
Source : Google Store