URWERK earlier this month unveiled the URWERK UR-106 “Lotus.” The watch is a departure for the company in that it is its first watch to be designed specifically for women. For the upcoming Only Watch 2015 auction, URWERK is offering a unique version, the URWERK UR-106 “Only Watch,” this one aimed at its more traditional audience.
The UR-106 will show you time like never before. Haute Horlogerie, architecture, astronomy, fighter jets and science fiction are all combined in the UR-106 “Only Watch”. With a splash of testosterone…
Gone are the diamonds of the URWERK UR-106 Lotus, leaving behind a stark black bezel with sharply contrasting yellow accents. It retains the distinct revolving hour satellite complication (three satellites, each with four hour numerals) that sweeps above the arched minute scale and moonphase complication.
URWERK UR-106 “Only Watch” specifications:
- Movement: Self-winding UR 6.01
- Case dimensions: 49.4 × 35 millimeters
- Case thickness: 14.45 millimeters
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Materials: Titanium case and steel bezel with black PVD coating
- Dial: Triple baseplate in ARCAP
- Battery/Power reserve: 48 hours
- Water resistance: 3 ATM (30 meters)
- Other: Alligator leather strap
Like it or not, you cannot help but be impressed by the technology powering the URWERK UR-106. And there is no question that this particular model exudes testosterone!
The URWERK UR-106 “Only Watch” is one of more than 40 unique watches that will go up for auction on November 7th at the Only Watch 2015 auction to benefit the Monaco Association Against Muscular Dystrophy and its research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Source : Only Watch