The Moto 360 Sport went on sale in the U.S. last week and in Canada this week. Initial availability is rather limited. In the U.S., it was only available from Motorola itself and Verizon Wireless while only TELUS Mobility offers it Canada. But it is now getting easier to find. It is now available on the Google Store in the U.S. and is “coming soon” to the Canadian Google Store.
In the U.S., the Google Store offers the Moto 360 Sport for US$299 but only the black model is currently available. Google Store Canada does not yet list pricing. But it will likely fall in line with TELUS’ pricing of CA$379.99.
— Google Store (@GoogleStore) January 12, 2016
The rugged version of the Moto 360 does away with the metal case in favour or plastic and silicone to better withstand the rigours of daily exercise. It also comes with a 1.37-inch AnyLight hybrid display that makes it easier to see in direct sunlight.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Display: 1.37-inch AnyLight Hybrid Display (360×325 / 263 PPI)
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Rear-facing camera: None
- Front-facing camera: None
- Sensors: Barometric altimeter, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Battery: 300mAh
- Dimensions: 45 × 45 × 11.5 millimeters
- Weight: 54 grams
- Colours: Black, Flame (Orange), White
- Other: IP67 dust and water resistant
Drop us a note below if you have picked up or plan to pick up a Moto 360 Sport.
Source : Google Store Canada