The Moto 360 Sport went on sale in the U.S. last week. We have good news today for Canadians hoping to get their hands on this rugged version of the Moto 360. It is now available in Canada.
Moto 360 is a watch that makes time for you, allowing you to leave your phone in your purse or pocket and still get important information when you need it and want it. Now, with the all new Moto 360 Sport you can get everything you need for your run — and leave your phone at home.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Display: 1.37-inch AnyLight Hybrid Display (360×325 / 263 PPI)
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Rear-facing camera: None
- Front-facing camera: None
- Sensors: Barometric altimeter, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Battery: 300mAh
- Dimensions: 45 × 45 × 11.5 millimeters
- Weight: 54 grams
- Colours: Black, Flame (Orange), White
- Other: IP67 dust and water resistant
The Moto 360 Sport in black is now available in Canada from TELUS.com. It is landing at select TELUS stores later this week. It sells for CA$379.
It is likely that we will also see the Moto 360 Sport hit other Canadian retailers in the coming days and weeks. Best Buy already carries a number of Moto 360 models so expect to see it there soon.
Source : TELUS Mobility