The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE returned to the AT&T website last week after being pulled in early November over a hardware issue. The U.S. carrier began to take pre-orders ahead of an expected shipping date by the end of the month. Verizon Wireless, which also offered the first Android Wear smartwatch with cellular connectivity when it was first launched in last November has now also begun to take pre-orders for the latest LG smartwatch.
The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE is the classic watch reinvented. Stylish and comfortable, it has a circular face and stainless steel body. Text or call from your watch using your current smartphone number. All connected to America’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network.
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: 4G/3G
- Other connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 1.38-inch (480×480, 348ppi) P-OLED
- RAM: 768MB LPDDR3
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Rear-facing camera: None
- Front-facing camera: None
- Sensors: 9-Axis gyroscope, accelerometer, compass, barometer, PPG (heart rate sensor)
- Battery: 570mAh
- Dimensions: 44.5 × 44.5 × 14.2 millimeters
- Colours: Space Black / Opal Blue / Luxe White / Signature Brown
- Other: Dust and water resistant (IP67 rating)
Verizon Wireless is offering the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE for US$449.99 with a two-year contract or US$499.99 outright. Verizon is also offering a US$100 discount on the smartwatch when purchased with an LG G5 or LG V10.
Verizon Wireless shows shipments starting on April 1st.
Source : Verizon Wireless