AndroidTO, an Android-focused conference billed as “Canada’s Largest Android Development, Design and Business Conference”, returns for the third time in a week. The one-day event will take place on October 25th with three tracks: Developer, Designer, and The Business of Mobile.
From mobile games to payments, to utility apps and marketing, if it falls anywhere within the Android universe then it’s a topic of discussion and learning at AndroidTO. Canadians spend more time online than any other population in the world and a bigger and bigger chunk of that is via a mobile device, so it only makes sense that it’s time for us to kick things into high gear and “Think Forward”.
Among the topics that will be covered, you will find:
- 10 Things Every Android Developer Should Know
- Architecting your Android App for Success
- Growing Your App with Social Design
- The Secrets of Being a #1 App and not Losing Money
- Mobile Apps – The Battle of Web vs Native
If you’re looking to spend a day immersed in Android, tickets are still on sale (CA$99 or CA$49 for students).
Read more: AndroidTO