Chinese leaker @upleaks has launched his own website. Among the first entries are the alleged specifications for HTC’s next flagship smartphone, the HTC Hima. Most line up with details seen earlier but there are a few new details, including the dimensions of the upcoming device.
Rumoured HTC Hima specifications:
- Processor: Octa-core (firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz / email@example.comGHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Operating system: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7
- Cellular connectivity: LTE Cat.6 / VoLTE
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1080×1920)
- RAM: 3GB
- Rear-facing camera: 20.7MP
- Front-facing camera: 13MP or 4MP UltraPixel
- Battery: 2,840mAh
- Dimensions: 144.3 × 69.4 × 9.56 millimeters
- Colours: Gray, Silver, Gold, Gunmetal Gold (the last two are presumably the same)
The dimensions suggest a device slightly smaller than the HTC One (M8) albeit just a tad thicker.
Among the other new details are a list of official accessories. Among these are an Active Headset, new cases such as the DotView, DecoStand Case and a screen protector.
The launch date remains set for March 2015. If past rumours hold true, HTC will hold a dedicated event to launch the HTC Hima, much as it did this year with the HTC One (M8).
Source : Upleaks