Those hoping that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will launch in Canada on October 17 may want to stop reading right now. For those who don’t mind a bit of bad news, it now looks we will have to wait an extra week to get our hands on Samsung’s latest phablet.
Bell has now begun to take pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 4. The launch date shows up not only in the Feature Highlights but also when you hover over the ‘Order Now’ button. In both cases, it states that “The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launches on October 24, 2014. Order yours today and your device will ship as soon as it becomes available.”
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications:
- Processor: 2.7GHz quad-core or octa-core (4×1.9GHz & 4×1.3GHz)
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4 KitKat
- Cellular connectivity: LTE/HSPA+ 42Mbps/GPRS/EDGE
- Other connectivity: GPS/GLONASS, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Display: 5.7-inch QHD (2560×1440) Super AMOLED
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 32GB
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 16MP AF with OIS
- Front-facing camera: 3.7MP
- Ports: USB 2.0, MHL 3.0
- Sensors: UV sensor
- Battery: 3,220mAh
- Dimensions: 153.5 × 78.6 × 8.5 millimeters
- Weight: 176 grams
- Colours: Charcoal Black, Frost White, Bronze Gold, Blossom Pink
- Other: IR remote control
Bell also reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will sell for CA$299.95 with a two-year contract or CA$799.95 contract-free.
Other Canadian carriers expected to carry the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 include Koodo Mobile, MTS, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel, TELUS Mobility, Videotron and WIND Mobile.
Source : Bell Mobility