Having fulfilled most if not all of its backer Pebble Time orders after the most successful Kickstarter campaign ever, Pebble is now busy expanding availability of the Pebble Time (as well as getting ready to ship the Pebble Time Steel). As part of that effort, the Pebble Time landed at Best Buy both in the U.S. and here in Canada.
Never miss an important event, message, or phone call again with the Pebble Time. Bluetooth 4.0 wirelessly connects to select Android and iOS devices so you can receive alerts on your wrist. Featuring a colour e-paper display, waterproof design, and long-lasting battery life, this smartwatch is designed to keep up with your busy lifestyle.
Pebble Time specifications:
- Operating system: Pebble Time OS
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 1.25-inch colour e-paper display with LED backlight
- Internal storage: 16MB
- Sensors: 3D accelerometer, compass, ambient light sensor, microphone
- Battery: Lithium-ion polymer
- Dimensions – Case: 40.5 × 37.5 × 9.5 millimeters
- Dimensions – Band: 22 millimeters wide
- Weight: 42.5 grams (with standard band)
- Colours: Black, Red, White
- Other: Water resistant to 30 meters, compatible with Android and iOS
The Pebble Time can be purchased from Best Buy for US$199.99 or CA$249.99 in all three colours (black, red and white). It is also now available directly from Pebble for US$199.99 (with the exchange rate, Best Buy may be a better bet for Canadians at this point).