The Moto 360 Sport went on sale in Canada in mid-January. It was initially available only through TELUS Mobility and Best Buy Canada. It also popped up on the Google Store but with a “coming soon” sign in tow in Canada. That sign came down today and it is now available for order from Google directly.
The Moto 360 Sport is a more rugged version of the Moto 360. It is designed for more active use thanks to its plastic and silicone construction. Unlike the Moto 360, it also boasts a 1.37-inch AnyLight hybrid display that makes it easier to see in direct sunlight.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Display: 1.37-inch AnyLight Hybrid Display (360×325 / 263 PPI)
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Rear-facing camera: None
- Front-facing camera: None
- Sensors: Barometric altimeter, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Battery: 300mAh
- Dimensions: 45 × 45 × 11.5 millimeters
- Weight: 54 grams
- Colours: Black, Flame (Orange), White
- Other: IP67 dust and water resistant
There is no word on whether we’ll see the orange and white models pop up later.
The Canadian Google Store is offering the Moto 360 Sport in black for CA$379.99. Orders currently leave the warehouse in 1 to 2 days.
Source : Google Store