Today is a good day for Pebble and Pebble Steel owners. Not only is a new Pebble firmware update rolling out but the company has also updated both its Android and iOS apps.
Pebble released firmware 2.0 earlier this year and it brought along new features like the new Pebble appstore. But as we noted in our Pebble Steel review, it also left behind a few bugs that needed to be ironed out. Firmware 2.1 looks to address those. The release notes list the following changes:
- Notifications can be cleared via Settings » Notifications » Clear History
- Improved consistency of battery monitoring
- Improved Bluetooth reliability when reconnecting
- Fixed caller ID sometimes not displaying on outgoing calls
- Bug fixes and improvements
To update your Pebble firmware, simply connect your Pebble to your Android and iOS app. A notification to update should be waiting for you once you do.
Source : Pebble Blog