The Fossil Q Founder is the first smartwatch in Fossil’s new line of Fossil Q wearables that the company unveiled back in October. The other wearables consist of the Fossil Q Grant which combines the looks of an analog watch with connected capabilities that include notifications and two connected bracelets, the Q Reveler and Q Dreamer.
Fossil Q Founder specifications:
- Processor: Low-power Intel Atom
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Internal storage: 4GB
- External storage: None
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Battery: 400mAh with wireless charging
- Dimensions: 46×46×13 millimeters
- Other: 22mm strap, IP67 rating, compatible with Android and iOS
As expected, Google Store pricing lines up with that of other retail outlets. The Fossil Q with a leather strap sells for US$275 (about CA$370). With a metal bracelet, it costs US$295 (about CA$400).
The Fossil Q is expected to launch in Canada later this month. It remains to be seen if it will be available through the Canadian Google Store though.
Source : Google Store