Information continues to surface about the LG G Watch. The new information comes once again from @upleaks who last week revealed the LG G Watch boot animation (with new Android logo), new watchfaces and even provided a system dump that yielded additional details including the processor. This time, we’re treated to a couple of specification sheets for the LG-W100.
The first few sheets focus on the hardware and the last on the software. Together they reveal the following:
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8026
- Operating system: Google Android Wear
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Display: 1.65-inch 280 × 280 pixels LCD
- Internal storage: 4GB
- Rear-facing camera: None
- Front-facing camera: None
- Connectors: Micro-USB
- Battery: 400mAh Lithium Polymer
- Dimensions: 37.9 × 46.5 × 9.95 millimeters
- Weight: 61 grams
The battery will provide up to 36 hours of standby power. It will take 2 hours to recharge.
On the software side, the usual smartwatch capabilities are all there. Supporting English, Spanish, French, Korean and Chinese, the watch will provide notifications for incoming messages and let you record voice memos. A stopwatch and pedometer will also be included along with a tilt sensor.
Android Wear and smartwatches such as the LG G Watch and Moto 360 are expected to be among the feature attractions at the upcoming Google I/O 2014 conference later this month.
Source : @upleaks